To say I struggle with how I see myself is a bit of an understatement. Whatever it is that blocks me from seeing my true self, the beautiful lovely daughter God sees I get a glimpse here and there of who I really am. This song from the Prince of Egypt soundtrack is a good reminder that we can't really see the way God sees. He knows the impact of our every thought and action and random bit of kindness. I can only be obedient, plant the seeds and trust Jesus' promises.
fear the monster around the corner of daydreams in the shadows of musings beneath the surface of calm, cool and collected there lies chaos, confusion and consternation turmoil that cannot be escaped imagination warped intellect perverted haunted happiness and villainous joy the monster waits behind every smile waiting to question waiting to doubt waiting to engulf and devour
Comments
Post a Comment