And now I'm one of them. I plan on posting my daily journal as I read thru My Upmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers. Poetry will probably show up. Random tangents or "rabbit holes" will also appear. But I don't expect really expect anyone to read this. There are too many interesting blogs out there to bother with this one. Go read one of them.
Oh and the blog title is a total play on my name...Mikki Post~~Mikki's Posts....ha, ha. Get it? Yeah I didn't think it was that funny either.
Till tomorrow, God bless and good night.
fear the monster around the corner of daydreams in the shadows of musings beneath the surface of calm, cool and collected there lies chaos, confusion and consternation turmoil that cannot be escaped imagination warped intellect perverted haunted happiness and villainous joy the monster waits behind every smile waiting to question waiting to doubt waiting to engulf and devour
You are your mother's daughter....when engaged to your dad, I loved to write my name on school assignments as "Cherie Post Almost."
ReplyDelete:^)